Chances are, you probably dislike mowing the lawn as much as the next guy. Mowing the lawn is a household chore listed among the top ten least popular chores, alongside cleaning your room and washing dishes. As far as mowing the lawn goes, we will discuss the top 5 best self-propelled lawn mowers available in the market. It is no big secret that the future of pretty much anything you can think of is automation. The age of autonomous lawn mowers is here, brace yourself.
In a field of exceedingly utilitarian competition, the World Landroid is a top-of-the-line lawnmower that gets your lawn chores done effortlessly. This robotic lawnmower makes use of an “Artificial Intelligence Algorithm” to maneuver through narrow stretches and evade obstacles. The algorithm also allows the Worx Landroid to mow the lawn in a seemingly haphazard pattern with minimal unnecessary overlap. Equipped with an array of sensors, the autonomous lawn mower avoids and mows around obstacles in its path such as gnomes, furniture, and quite possibly pets. The inbuilt sensors can also detect rain whereby the machine disengages and proceeds to its docking station until the weather has cleared up.
- The Worx Landroid has an inbuilt security system that alerts the owner in case the machine leaves the designated mowing area. This is a handy feature that prevents the robotic lawn mower from being stolen or making a run for it.
- This autonomous lawn mower is designed to pair with smart devices such as tablets and smartphones. This feature allows easy control and monitoring of the tasks it undertakes.
- Its small and compact size makes it easy to store in tight spaces. The Worx Landroid is also appealing to look at thanks to its Worx orange-and-black color scheme.
- The Worx Landroid is priced at USD$999 which is expensive.
- This robotic lawn mower is designed to handle up to a quarter of an acre and no more.
- Fully programmed out of the box for easy set-up and use
- AIA technology allows Landroid to make intricate cuts and navigate narrow passages